7.03.2012

Protect Yourselves on P2P, Online Media and Mobile Netoworks 在P2P,網絡媒體和移動網絡上要保護自己

Thanks one of partners for his kindness to give me a good security books "Modern Malware for Dummies" in an information security conference in May.

As a security product manager in IT industries, I found most enterprise in Hong Kong are well equipped with necessary security means to protect their business system and internal staffs. However, there is still a lot of end-users is not sensitive enough on potential security threats. Also, IT security education is a subset of Science education. I would like to recommend this book to secondary school and university students.

感謝合作夥伴他的好意,在5月的信息安全會議,給我一本具有參考價值書籍“Modern Malware for Dummies”。

作為一個在IT行業的信息安全產品經理,我發現,大多數香港的企業已經配備必要的安全手段保護自己的業務系統和內部員工。但是,仍然有很多終端用戶對潛在的互聯網威脅是不敏感。此外,信息安全的教育是科學教育的一個子集。所以,我想推薦這本書給中學和大學的學生。

One of the chapter: "Why traditional security solutions fail to control modern malware"
其中一個章節“為什麼傳統的安全解決方案無法控制的現代惡意軟件
Unintended Consequences of Social Media
社交媒體導致的意外後果

Although I am a blogger :), I still need to tell you this truth.
雖然我是一個博客:),我仍然要告訴你這個道理

Mobile phone users love to download unknown games and applications.  These are high threats against corporate network as well.
手機用戶喜歡下載來歷不明的遊戲和應用程序這些都是企業網絡威脅
Thanks again for my partner giving me this book.
再次感謝我的搭檔給了我這本書

沒有留言:

張貼留言